topbella

27 October 2010

LAST MOMENTS...

Since this is my last week in USIM, I take this opportunity to snap all the moments in my university with my lovely frenz...


The last day I touch my matrix card to record my attendance...


The last presentation for this semester...


The last day we took Sidek's Canopy Bus and the other one in USIM's van...



The last lecture as a degree students...


The last space we spend time to share, talk, discuss in the foyer together...

Dearest frenz...

We stand in a circle of memory...

Remember all the time together...

Appreciate our moments that we create here...

Friendship will never die till the ends...


2 comments:

Nadiah Sidek said...

wah, canggihnya sistem ambil attendance kat usim!

Affieza said...

Ha'ah mmg canggih tp kdg tu mnyusahkan gk klu time kita touch tak direkodkan..

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile