topbella

01 January 2011

1/1/11

Good Bye 2010...and Welcome 2011... Happy New Year everyone!!!


Hopefully all of your resolution in the last new year have been achieved. Now, lets start make a resolution for this New Year. For me, I don't like to make any resolution...huhu...just going through my life as wonderful as I can.


2011... If there any people who like to play with the number, lets check a few nice date for this year :-

1) 1.1.11
2) 11.1.11
3) 1.11.11
4) 11.11.11

Anyone want to mark or book this date, you are told to do so...really nice. Especially to the person who want to get marry, why not u choose that date...hehe. Whatever it is, there only a number.

Again!!! Happy New Year 2011

0 comments:

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile