topbella

19 July 2012

MY SECOND INTERVIEW @ UMP


I came again for my second interview at UMP. The candidates for this time only five which we already shortlisted during my first interview before. The interview still in group which first group consist of three candidates and the second group consist of two candidates. I'm in group two while the other one was a man who work as a counselor in private college. 

 

What happen during my second interview:-

# The interview handled by 'Ahli Lembaga Pengarah Universiti' while the first one handled by 'Ketua Jabatan Hal Ehwal Pelajar'

# Four interviewer were there while before this only three

# Even in the group but the question were different between each other. During my first interview we got the same question and the interviewer let every candidates to give the best answer and opinion

# The questions for my second interview
   - Introduce myself
   - Why I choose to work in UMP
   - Do you have a license for CR (certificate counselor)
   - Do you know about hierarchy of Maslow and explain about that
   - How to handle a counseling using Al-Quran and As-Sunnah
   - Do you join any co-curriculum activities in university or school

# The interview finished after 30 minutes

What can I said, the interview more difficult compare to the first. Anyway, I'm happy for that because at least I had an experience for job's interview. Before this I never got the chances to attend it. The result is number two but the most important  I have that experience and more ready to attend other interview soon.  


5 comments:

Ardini Humaira said...

dni lak berdebar tunggu keputusan.. dapat ke x untuk interview nanti :D

en_me said...

gudluck yee.. ehhee

Outbound di malang said...

salam kenal ...
menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya!terimakasih ...

Affieza said...

@Dini: bykkan solat hajat ye

@hajiMete: thanks

Outbound di malang: salam kenal jgk

Anonymous said...

salam cik.boleh tahu temuduga dibuat dalam english atau bahasa melayu?

My Photo
Affieza
A daughter, a sister & a degree holder in Bachelor of Counseling (Hons.)..above all, a Muslim.. :)
View my complete profile